Welcome to Terrace Gospel Hall!
Who are you? one might ask…
- We are Christians who gather simply in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Matthew 18:20, 1 Corinthians 5:4).
- We are nondenominational, taking only such names as are given to the children of God in the New Testament scriptures, such as: believers, brethren, saints, Christians, etc., any of which describes all who belong to Christ. (Acts 11:26, Col. 1:2).
- We have no formulated creed, but accept the Bible, which we believe to be verbally inspired. The Word of God is our infallible guide in all things. (2 Tim. 3:16).
- We observe in simplicity the ordinances left by the Lord Jesus for His people, namely:
- Baptism (immersion) of true believers in Christ. (Matthew 28:19, Acts 18:8).
- The Lord’s Supper. (Luke 22:19, Acts 2:42, Acts 20:7, 1 Corinthians 11:23-27)
Similar groups of believers in Christ, following the New Testament pattern, meet in all parts of the world.