What do we believe?
- The Bible is the Word of God from cover to cover, revealing His mind to us. (2 Timothy 3:15-16, 1 Corinthians 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21).
- That the One God eternally exists in three equal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten and eternal Son of God, miraculously born of the virgin Mary, and the only one whose life was absolutely sinless. (John 1:1, Matthew 1:18-23).
- The total depravity of man through the fall in Eden’s garden, and that it is impossible for man to be saved by his own works or religious observances. (Romans 3:23, Ephesians 2:8-9).
- That on the cross Christ paid the full penalty for sin forever, and any person who in faith repents of their sin, and rests upon that finished work, immediately receives forgiveness of sins and eternal life. (John 5:24, 19:30, 1 John 5:11-23).
- That God set His seal of approval to Christ’s work by raising Him from the dead. (Acts 1:3, 2:32-36, Philippians 2:9-11).
- The eternal punishment of every person who refuses to accept Christ as personal Saviour. (John 5:28-29, Hebrews 2:3, Revelation 20:11-15).
- That the Lord Jesus Christ is coming again for His own, raising those who have died in Christ, changing the living believers and taking them all to be forever with Him. (1 Thessalonians 4:14-17, John 14:3).